Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

mission 9...

Is your only major flaw. There was a small glitch in the plane mission, it was letting me shoot but it had no effect, same as mission 9. Overall this is a great game, a nice little time waster with some decent stick violence.

Flash Bubble Flash Bubble

Nice game, great concept.

You're only getting a five though. I'm not sure if I'm just missing a replay button or if it doesn't exist, I don't like having to exit and reload everytime i want to play.

The Recycling Game The Recycling Game

Pretty well made

What makes it a unique game is the ability to switch between the three categories. Good job, but switch out the music.

Ravage Ravage

great remake

for a remake this was done very well. you can sense the original there but it is completely original the way you did it. great work

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

great work

very smooth and and shows some great style. the music went well and the added humor put a smile on. good luck with future projects, i can't wait to see more.

Motherload Motherload

ADDICTING

a little on the repetitive side but very addicting. great graphics and an awesome game overall.

Pigeon Hunter Pigeon Hunter

very well done

very good programing, especially with the drunk aim. the whole plot was funny and i hope to see more games like this.

Stephen Lynch Stephen Lynch

good songs

funny songs, nice quality, but the graphics need just a little bit of work. overall it was good.

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

just one problem....

alright man the only problrm i had was when i would click on a character they wouldn't stop talking so all i could do is stuff that doesn't involve interacting with other characters

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

straight ten man

this is a game that i'll tell my kids about, best game yet can't wait fo' 2 to come soon