The Real 9-11 Story The Real 9-11 Story

You cheeky bastard

I thought that this was going to be a 9/11 conspiracy thing, honestly, it was pretty damn funny. It is something to be joking about, IT'S ALL A LIE!!!

The Epic of Stan The Epic of Stan

hmm...

nice animation, good story (except the mexican killing part). very creative, would like to see more stories like this

Banana Phone Banana Phone

sweet

i loved the whole storyline, it's like when you get a weird song stuck in your head. the animation was excellent and the chracters were very well drawn and voiced.

Home Entertainment System Home Entertainment System

i liked it

very good song choice for this and it went well with the animation. i guess it would because it was a music video after all. i liked the animation style for it it made it more partyish.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

just perfect.

alright, another great cartoon from the master. like always animation is great, sound is great and all the jokes are even better. just one thing...can you share those contest pics?

DE_aztec DE_aztec

i wish the game was like that.

even thyough nuke wishes for an exact replica of the game this would be a good outline for a new game. melee combat, shooting, nut kicking action. animation was very smooth, and the whole concept was kickass to the third degree. i hope to see moe like this from you and this belongs on the front page.

Second Love Second Love

superb

very good animation, a great style, well watched music for what was happening and a message.
i hope to see more from you it kinda said, "everyone gets a second chance."

Dis-illusioned Pirate Dis-illusioned Pirate

that kinda sucked

it wasn't even funny do better and try to voice act

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Your mother has a midget shoved under her skirt.

Bondage: Episode I Bondage: Episode I

longer or a next episode

it was great don't get me wrong but it was too short

Osciroft responds:

It was short I know, but I just wasn't sure what kind of feedback the character or the style of action would get. Already working on the second part and its not as short, I promise.

The Straw Movie The Straw Movie

hmmmmmmm......

sticks, clocks and now straws?!?!? well here it goes i guess